Following the Government’s announcements aimed at limiting the COVID-19 epidemic, the Port of Strasbourg maintains its activity.
- Ship access from the Rhine is ensured, including for the inner basins via the North lock, which remains open 7 days a week and 24 hours a day (the South lock is closed).
- The port rail network remains open to rail traffic at the usual times.
- The Strasbourg North and South container terminals, operated by Rhine Europe Terminals (RET), operate with restricted opening hours for trucks from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday and from 7:00 am to 12:00 pm on Saturdays.
(see news specific to the container terminal business)
- The EUROFRET HGV car park, managed by the PAS, benefits from enhanced services to facilitate the working conditions of truck drivers: regular waste collection, increased frequency of cleaning of sanitary facilities. The TOTAL Access fuel station remains open from 8 am to 4 pm.
- Your PAS contacts are, for the most part, in Home-Office but can still be reached by email and telephone.
- Your RET- contacts are partially in Home-Office, but the usual contact numbers remain unchanged.