Strasbourg is an essential stopover for cruise boats, with nearly 200 000 people in 2017 – the number increases each year.
The PAS can accommodate cruise boats of varying lengths:
- 110-metre boats at Docks 1 to 5 in the Ramparts Dock and the Dusuzeau Dock
- 135-metre boats at Docks 10 to 13 in the commercial docks
Pour trouver l’appontement d’arrivée ou de départ de votre bateau, Click here to find the arrival or departure point for your boat.
- disembarkation near the historic city centre
- parking places for coaches and cars
- secure areas
- public transport (tram, bus), cycle tracks and footpaths
- facilities for ship-owners (drinking water, selective waste disposal, etc)