Strasbourg is an essential stopover for cruise boats, with nearly 230 000 people in 2019 – the number increases each year.
The PAS can accommodate cruise boats of varying lengths:
- 110-metre boats at Docks 1 to 5 in the Ramparts Dock and the Dusuzeau Dock, quai des Belges
- 135-metre boats at Docks 10 to 13 in the commercial docks, rue de la Minoterie
Pour trouver l’appontement d’arrivée ou de départ de votre bateau, Click here to find the arrival or departure point for your boat.
- disembarkation near the historic city centre
- parking places for coaches and cars
- secure areas
- public transport (tram, bus), cycle tracks and footpaths
- facilities for ship-owners (drinking water, selective waste disposal, etc)