A new strategy for the PAS Group
In 2017, the PAS Group adopted a new strategy for the next ten years, called: Phénix.
The PAS has two main ambitions:
- to be a key player in the port and economic sectors
- to be examplary in its practices and its actions
To achieve this, the strategy has five aims:
- to develop the power of attraction of the port areas,
- to develop multimodality,
- to improve the PAS’s performance,
- to reinforce the integration and place of the port areas in their environment,
- to make the PAS an innovative, responsible player both internally and in its external actions.